Tuesday, June 29, 2010

COHEN

After seeing this amazing support "day of blogging silence" on my friend Erin's blog, I wanted to spread the word about a special day coming up, for a special friend (Megan), celebrating a special little boy who went to be with Jesus. Megan’s friends and some other bloggers have gotten together to ask the blogging community to have a moment of silence for Baby Cohen.

Details below:

There will be a Moment of Silence for Cohen on Thursday July 1st from midnight to 11:59 pm.

In order to participate in this special event, just post the Cohen banner (below) or post Cohen’s name in large, bold, beautiful letters on your blog.

Why this day? July 1st Megan and Brent will be holding Cohen’s memorial service. The moment of silence is an opportunity for Megan’s blog community to stand behind her and support her on this difficult day. Linking up will give Megan a chance to see the support at a glance. Participating bloggers can Link Up on July 1st at Send Love To Cohen. Will you join us all and help spread the word?


6 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Such a sad story but I am sure God is taking very good care of baby Cohen.

Olga Marquez said...

Oh my goodness! Yes, I will post it on my blog as well.

Lauren Kelly said...

I spread the word on my blog too about this. I know they will be so blessed by the support and the love shown for sweet Cohen and their family!!!

KrisMcmillen07星美 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。.................................................................

Lori said...

Very sad story. :( Thanks for posting it.

I'm a new follower to your site and I LOVE it!!

Love all that you talk about :)

http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

星美星美 said...

Hello~Nice meet you~~............................................................