Monday, June 14, 2010

Miscellaneous Monday

(because I am fresh out of blog material)

1. We relandscaped our front yard. FINALLY. It looks SO much better. And we did it on a really TIGHT/small budget. Post coming about that soon.

2. Addison is in the beginning stages of separation anxiety. She cried for the 1st time when we dropped her off in the church nursery yesterday. It was SO awful sad!

3. I am struggling with the gym. I have a love/hate relationship with the gym and right now I hate it! But once I get there I love it. It's the getting there part I hate so much. But nonetheless... I GO!

4. I have the shoppers itch lately! Not for anything BIG and WILD, just want to shop! Not sure what's going on with that.

5. July is going to be a DOOZY of a month financially for us! Will be very interesting. However, after August 1st, the only debt we will have will be my student loans and our house! WHOOP WHOOP!

6. I am so thankful for everything my mom does for me! SO. VERY. THANKFUL. Sometimes I don't tell her enough how much I appreciate her. I need to be better. I just always assume she knows! The big things and the small things... they mean so much!

7. I am also BEYOND blessed and thankful for my husband. He works very hard and sacrifices so I can stay at home to be with Addison. I will never be able to repay him or tell him how much that means to me. I married one amazing man!

8. I have more contentment that I have had in a very long time. Thank you God for that!

9. Our air conditioner has been running non stop for several days! IT'S SO DANG HOT IN GA! I mean can't breath it's so hot. I do not enjoy it!

10. My best friend of more than 20 years had a baby on 6/9/10. Rylee Layne is one gorgeous angel and I am so happy to be her AUNT LYNDS!

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and have a GREAT week!

17 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Agreed on how hot it is. It's ridiculous. I'll be spending my summer indoors!

Anne said...

SO hot here today too! I bet your mom knows, by the way, how much you appreciate her - but it can't hurt to tell her again. Such a blessing to have a loving, involved mom. ALM will be saying the same thing about you in a few years, too! xo

Minnesota Girl said...

I'm jealous of your hot weather! Send some of that heat up to MN!

Also, you need to post pictures of sweet little A!

Have a good week!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

It is hot here as well.

Crown + Castle said...

It's SO hot in Charlotte, too! I can't wait to see your post on the thrifty landscaping - my husband and I are about to try and do the same!

PeaceLoveApplesauce said...

I have shoppers itch EVERYDAY!

kimert said...

I have shoppers itch a lot. What I do when I know I can't spend $$ is "shop" online. I go to all my fave sites and put all the things I would buy if I could in my shopping cart. LOL

Sara said...

Ditto on the shopping thing! I don't really need anything right now but I just want to shop! I've been holding back because I know it's going to be a doozie of a trip once I finally make it to a mall. I'm preparing my credit cards and getting them fit and ready! :)

Chic Runner said...

Gah I'm sorry it's so hot for you guys down there! You should come visit the LBC it's not hot here. :)

Glad you are so happy and content at the life you are living in this moment. :)

怡婷 said...

愛情是一種發明,需要不斷改良。只是,這種發明和其他發明不一樣,它沒有專利權,隨時會被人搶走。.................................................................

Heather said...

Just found your blog today & just wanted to give you a big War Eagle! And, yes it is STIFLING outside...so hot!
Heather @ www.savingmoneylivinglife.com

prashant said...

Such a blessing to have a loving, involved mom.
Contextual Ad Network India

千TatianaCallan惠 said...

看看blog放鬆一下,工作累死了................................................................

Resisting Perfection said...

Yuck, it's soo hot here in FL too! We spend most of our time in the pool if we're not in the A/C. Love your blog btw!

ty said...

I have the same gym problem. Kind of like going to class. If I can just get myself there, I end up rocking it!

Krystyn said...

This SAHM stuff is tough, isn't it? I have less time at home then I did at work.

Separation anxiety isn't fun, either. It was always the worst at church, too!

PS You might want to check your feed from me...you might need to re follow..it's acting funny! I'm still here! www.reallyareyouserious.com

Kelli said...

I just happened onto your blog today and am loving it! I had to comment on your best friend's new baby-our daughter is Riley Lane! So funny!