Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Itsy Bitty Designs

So, my child rarely is seen (even at home) without a bow in her hair. I was spending a small fortune getting her bows to match all her outfits until I discovered I have a little hobby! What is that hobby... BOW MAKING :)

Turns out, I am not so bad at it. Well I made Addison about 20-25 bows and then said, why can't I sell these on Etsy...

The rest is history. I have officially opened my Etsy store, Itsy Bitty Designs. If you are wondering where the name came from, it's simple. I call Addison "Bitty" all the time and we all know "Itsy Bitsy" so I just changed it a little and TADA!

What am I selling... I am selling handmade bows and flowers (made by ME). I also have baby headbands for sell. I have 60 plus bows on there right now. They range in price from $2.50-4.50. And I will make custom bows at no extra charge. If there's a specific color combo you want let me know and I can do that for you and I will put up a private listing.

I have lots of Christmas bows listed right now so HURRY and get them for your sweet precious girls and contact me if you have any questions.

Here are a few that I have listed.












14 comments:

Karissa said...

Super cute bows! I'm sending a request on Etsy in a bit for a custom bow.

I'm just the MOM said...

Awesome! Wish I had a little one to buy bows for :) Congrats on the new venture :)

GamecockQueen said...

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness!!! Will you make dog bows? If you will make a teeny tiny one for my little Trinket I will buy it today! Or whenever you make it!!

Email me if you'll make a few dog bows: phelpsf@mailbox.sc.edu

The Regal Pup said...

Those are precious! Too bad I don't have a little girl :)

Sassy Amie said...

Glad you are making some money off of a hobby! Those bows would be awesome presents for my friend's children!!!

Brandi said...

Way cute bows!!! Good luck with your new Etsy shop. Did you ever get the turkey dress? I hope so!! Have a fab day!!!

Mrs. Southern said...

Very cute! Congrats on your new business venture! I so need a baby girl to dress up and put bows on.

Gwen said...

Good for you starting up a business!!! The bows are adorable!!! I'm forwarding your site to all of my friends with little girls!!! Too bad my girl isn't so little anymore. **tear** XOXO

Keshet said...

Congrats on the new venture! I don't have any little girlies, but will pass this on to those who do! Out of curiosity, I would LOVE a blog post on what it's like being a stay at home mom--I remember your deliberations!

Shannon said...

Congratulations to you! I started my own little business as well. Just a little something to help me earn some "mad" money! Love these bows, they're terrific. I can't wait to swing by your shop!

Happy Holidays!

Emily said...

love your bows:) So cute!! I should get cate some for Christmas! Yay for you my friend! Miss you and love yoou

Leila said...

awww...these make me want a little girl! you are so talented! i'm passing the link on to my "momma" friends! xox

Preppy Little Dress said...

Those bows are so cute! Good luck with your new adventure! :)

GamecockQueen said...

I saw your comment on my blog and then sent you an email...but our internet at work was down all day yesterday so I'm not sure if you got it or not...