Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Trans Siberian Orchestra

A Christmas tradition my mom and I started four years ago after I stumbled upon an amazing orchestra... continued this year!


This past Saturday my mom and I went to Birmingham to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. If you haven't heard their music... RUN (do not walk) and download some of their music NOW! And next year... GO to a concert if they come near you. I am telling you, it's the best show I've ever seen. I mean best concert, play, musical... it beats them all. It's crazy good.


Trans-Siberian Orchestra is a rock opera. I am telling you... your husband, your kids, your parents, your friends, anyone... would love it! These are the most talented artists I have ever seen in person. The whole show is breathtaking and SURE to get you in the Christmas spirit. I'm actually jamming to it as I write this post.

It's a new way to enjoy Christmas music. I start playing their music in my car December 1 and don't stop until Christmas is over. It's so unique and different from any other Christmas music you have heard. I guarantee you that. You can get a little sample of their music and the show here. I HIGHLY recommend you go check them out.

You can download their music on iTunes. Some of my favorites are: Faith Noel, Queen of the Winter Night, O Come All Ye Faithful, A Mad Russian's Christmas, Good King Joy, Christmas/Sarajevo 12/24, Boughs of Holly.

Here is a YouTube video of a TSO song that someone synchronized with their Christmas lights on their house. ENJOY!

9 comments:

Lauren said...

My parents just went and saw them!!!! SO jealous!!!!!!! I’ve heard they’re just amazing!!!!

I Do Declare said...

I love Canon Christmas - I just heard it this year, and just heard of this group this year. I bet the concert was fantastic!

Ashley said...

We love them too! We went to their show three years ago when they came to DC

Jen (emeraldsunshine.org) said...

I love TSO! My husband took me to see them a year or two ago as my Christmas present. I was psyched. TSO IS Christmas music in my house.

GamecockQueen said...

They are really like none other!! I went once, on a date, and I would love to see them again. I totally agree, anyone and everyone would love to see them live, who wouldn't?

Did you ever get my email about Trinket's hairbows? Thanks girl! :-)

ALONETANU94 said...

Earn Money on Without Investment, Get Free Online Jobs and Work From home.
www.jobzcorner.com

Kamao Poot said...

Find best Home based Business without any work, just invest and rest with your profit
EarningsClub.com

Kamao Poot said...

Find best Home based Business without any work, just invest and rest with your profit
EarningsClub.com

smo Trevor said...

My parents just went and saw them!! Personalization Mall Coupon